Students in the Bachelor of Sustainability program must complete the following degree requirements:
- A minimum of 123 credits of which:
- 39 credits are in core integrative courses in sustainability.
- At least 42 additional credits are from courses in one concentration, of which at least 21 credits must be at the 300/400 level.
- Remaining credits are from a selection of electives recommended for the program. Overall, students must complete 48 credits in upper-level courses to fulfill degree requirements.
- Recommended electives may also occur in a concentration. Course credit can only be used once toward concentration or elective requirements. Double-counting of course credit will not be granted.
- Once accepted into the Bachelor of Sustainability program, students are expected to complete all of their coursework at the UBC Okanagan Campus, with the exception of credit completed through a UBC Go Global student exchange experience or through the cross-campus exchange program.