Available to all students in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
Certificate Requirements for BSN Students
To earn an Undergraduate Certificate in Communications and Rhetoric, BSN students must meet the CORH requirements as laid out by Critical and Creative Studies.
The following provides an overview for the required 15 credits for BSN students:
NRSG Courses1 - two courses (6 credits)
- One course (3 credits) from The Individual and Others: NRSG 213/223
- One course (3 credits) from The Community: NRSG 313
- One course (3 credits) from The Self list of course options.
- One course (3 credits) from The Media list of course options.
- CORH 499, Communication Capstone (3 credits)
1NRSG courses are only open to students who have been admitted into the BSN program and who are currently eligible for registration within the BSN program.
Additional information and a link to registration are available on the Communications & Rhetoric website.